III. Learn about the rules on charged weight of parcels
（SEKO）address and contact information
1. Meaning that a seller delivers, after Jumia platform receives order, order commodity to any sorting center of Jumia based on the platform’s packagin requirements and within 5 working days, then Jumia will have special line to deliver the parcel to destination country
2. Jumia has 6 sorting centers in China targeting the drop shipping logistic model, including Dongguan, Guangzhou and Hong Kong in South China; Xiamen in Fujian and Hangzhou, Yiwu in Zhejiang.
3. Under the drop shipping model, sellers don't need to find logistic service providers in destination country on their own, such logistic model is applicable to most international sellers and is relatively friendly for sellers.
1. Log in the home page of Seller Center, check the “Shipping Method” under “Orders”
2. When the Shipment Method is Pick up Station/Universal Shipping Matrix and the Shipping information is Dropshipping, please deliver parcels to SEKO’s Sorting Center.
For Nigeria, Kenya, Ghana, Egypt and Uganda
These 5 sites adopt a weight-based pricing formula，and the pricing is calculated as follows:
Shipping Overweight Surcharge will no longer be applicable.
Any package above 3 kg (Gross weight or Volume weight) will not be shipped and will be held at the sorting center according to guideline. Please do not ship packages above this threshold.
Any package with one or more of the dimensions above 60cm (L), 40cm (H), 40 cm (W) will not be shipped and will be held at the sorting center according to guideline. Please do not ship packages above this threshold.
Any package which does not meet the above weight and dimension threshold will be returned to the seller. Sellers shall collect such packages from the sorting center within 7 days from the date of the return notice. Sellers shall be responsible for the cost of return shipping and other extra fees.
Jumia reserves the right to charge penalties to sellers if the Chargeable Weight to Gross Weight proportion deviates substantially from long term averages. We suggest packing your items responsibly and avoiding unnecessary weight and volume.
Note of the international shipping fee：
For Côte d'Ivoire： Package charging weight shall be determined by comparing volume weight (Length * Width * Height / 6,000 (cm) with true weight, whichever higher between the two shall be the final charging weight. You can click here to check with the international shipping fee of Côte d'Ivoire：
If charging weight > 1.5KG, it shall be recognized as parcel in excess, and the charging shall be implemented based on the following standard
* Calculation case
Taking a site for an example: if the category freight of product is 4 USD (note: different categories of products have different freights)
-When the parcel’s weight >1.5KG, for example, 2KG, the total freight is 4 USD (International Shipping Contribution) + 2*15 USD = 34 USD
-When the parcel’s weight ≦1.5KG, the total freight is 4 USD (International Shipping Contribution)
Contact Seko Service (for value-added business such as document exchange)