Jumia Cross-border business
Jumia African E-commerce Platform
Join Jumia For Free
Back to previous
Packing Requirement(For FBJ)
Sea Transportation Process
Notes for Sea Transportation
How to Get PO Number in Seller Center
Send the Forecast information to 3PL
FBJ Receiving Rules-sea transportation
1. High-value products such as mobile phones and watches, must to use non-transparent
packaging, Use separate packaging bags for each SKU
2. For general goods,each SKU need to be packed separately but non-transparent are not
3. The same SKU should be packed in one box,
while different skus need to be classified by
bags in a box. Don Put all different SKUs into one box.
4. Packaging Bags should come with bar code (Shop name&Jumia SKU)
5. SKUs should be clear and the package as compact as possible.
6. Make sure there is a label on the outside of the carton,or warehouse will refuse to receive
7. Put relevant packing list into the same PO carton.
8. Packing size Limit: 2W+2H+L<=300cm, and the length of the carton<=120cm
9. Please make the over-weight label outside the carton if the carton is over than >=30kg
10. Please make the fragile label outside the carton if the product is fragiled
The difference packing between FBJ and Drop-shipping