Jumia Cross-border business
Jumia African E-commerce Platform
Join Jumia For Free
Back to previous
On Boarding Introduction
Apply for an Account
Adaptive Phase for New Sellers
Open Jumia Online Shop in Other Sites
Explore the Seller Center
API Operation Guidance
How to pricing
Product Listing Standard
Product Status Management
Notes to Order Operation
Understand Order Status
How to Process Orders
Exchange Rate Change table of Each Site
Types of Platform Penalty
How to reduce the cancellation rate
Jumia Business Model and Logistics
Jumia Business Model
Guidance on logistics & shipping
Return to vendor
Dear sellers, in this lesson, you will learn about detailed information about parcel post
How to identify orders of postal
Guidance for shipping of postal
Fourth step: notes to packaging
1. Parcel post of Jumia means the economic-class postal logistic method released by Jumia collaborating with Post Office and targeting small parcels less than 1.5kg, it’s also called ordinary mail.
2. It’s customs cleared and delivered by the post office of desination country. It has characteristics of stable trunk line, high cost performance and wide service range.
Notes to postal:
1. The countries that Jumia currently opens for parcel post service include Nigeria, Kenya, Ghana, Ivory Coast and Morocco.
2. The period of successful delivery is usually around 20-30 working days.
3. The total amount of single order shall not exceed 5USD (excluding freight).
4. They are received and handled by domestically designated collection warehouse.
5. Jumia recognizes that all vendors have opened the logistic method of parcel post by default, vendors don’t need to sign contracts or pay deposit or have other related operations.
Log in the home page of Seller Center, check “
, when it’s displayed as “
”,then it’s orders of parcel post.
First step: please firstly click “Ready to Ship” before printing epxress sheet to ensure consistency of tracking number after printing.
Second step: please do select correct service provider (Shipping providers), the shipping provider for parcel post shall all contain the word “Clevy” (example as follows)
Vendor shall select corresponding shipping provider based on demand of site:
Third step: print express sheet based on the procedure
Template of the express sheet of parcel post is as follows.
Fourth step: notes to packaging
A vendor shall mark the word “Clevylinks” on the sack and specify the detailed quantity of parcels (for example: if a sack contains 50 parcels, then specify “50 pcs/pieces” on the surface of sack)
Jumia’s parcel post in China shall be collected, scanned and accepted for carriage by the third-party logistics provider Clevy.
The consignee address is as follows:
Warehouse address (consignee address): Warehouse 109A, Bantian Railway Freight Yard, Longgang District, Shenzhen City
Company name: Clevylinks International Freight Forwarder Co., Ltd.
Contact (consignee): Clevylink Shenzhen Warehouse
Contact (consignee’s contact means):
When a vendor mail or deliver a parcel personally, please don’t deliver non-parcel-post parcel (meaning direct-mail parcel) to Clevy warehouse.
In case of the circumstance described above, please contact Clevy to withdraw it (Clevy will not handle this type of parcels/won’t provide transfer service)
Vendors may make real-time tracking of parcels through the following link:
Clevy’s official email box is as follows (in case of any abnormal situation, one may contact through Clevy email):